Karan Johar’s “Ae Dil Hai Mushkil” (ADHM) is the much much-awaited movie of 2016. The movie features Anushka Sharma, Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Fawad Khan. It’s the dream cast that anyone would want to watch on the big screen and the teaser, trailer have also caused a huge sensation among the masses.
As the movie gears up for its theatrical release this Friday, here are five reasons why you should watch ADHM.
1) It’s a KJo film: Karan Johar never disappoints his audience. Gorgeous people shooting in picturesque locations and wearing the most incredible clothes is what you can expect a KJo film and ADHM has it all. Even if there is a character who is not so wealthy in the film, he makes sure they were the best clothes, good enough to give the Mr. or Miss Richie Rich a competition.
2) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: Sometimes I feel she should have waited for ADHM to make a comeback. She is looking out of the world and you wouldn’t want to take your eyes off her. I liked her powerful character in “Jazbaa”, but Aishwarya is the most beautiful woman in the world and ADHM shows why.
3) Ranbir Kapoor: Come on, we have been missing the rockstar Ranbir Kapoor. Just when people were on the verge of forgetting him, he came back with a bang in the ADHM teaser. From what has been shown in the teaser and trailer, I have to admit Ranbir has acted really really well. Glad that Karan has put him back in focus with the movie. Ranbir is definitely making the movie more entertaining.
4) Aishwarya and Ranbir’s chemistry: Ooh… it’s so hot. One can feel their sizzling chemistry oozing out of the screen. And they look so gorgeous together.
5) The songs: There is a song for every occasion. Dance to “Cutiepie” at the next wedding you attend; celebrate your break up with the “Break up” song; if heartbroken, listen to “Channa Mereya” or the title track. All these songs are so beautiful and they hit the right chord.
So what are you waiting for? Go on book you tickets and meet the dream cast at a theatre near you.
2016 © BollyTrail